If Google Made an OS

Google has been going strong ever since it's inception and it's performance today is very much tough to compare with anyone else. Google has been coming up with various products that are very useful in this internet age.
If Google brings out an OS I would personally want it like that:

  • It would be better if they make it free like all other products. I think free software is our right. I don't think it as free beer but free speech.
  • Trying out a new OS will take some time but if they bring out a Google version of an existing OS say linux. It would be even better.
  • Search Technology will be good in a Google Product.But I want their other technologies also used here. If we can use all the processing power of all the computers in a network it would be even better.That is Processing power Sharing
  • It would be even better if we can use the processing power of all Google Linux Computers coonected to the internet at a particular time.
I know it is easier said than done. But that is what a Google Scientist is expected to do.
Hope I see it soon. and i don't hv to use much of windows.

0 comments:

GosuBlogger